Last updated: 30 JULY 2023.
2. Data We Collect
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data: Includes first name, last name, username, or similar identifier.
- Contact Data: Includes email addresses and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data: Includes IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
3. How We Use Your Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To provide and improve our services.
- To manage our relationship with you.
- To provide you with marketing communications.
4. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal data to those employees who have a business need to know.
5. Third-Party Links
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plugins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
6. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws concerning your personal data, including the right to access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, and to object to processing.
8. Contact Us